Monday, July 9, 2012

Camp Wahi - Day 1

I had fun at Camp Wahi today. I made new friends, we went canoeing, we painted pictures and we had ice cream and popsicles for snack. We also went on a hike, and we got our own little cabin to sleep in. We had fun in our cabin at nap time, and didn't have to sleep if we didn't want to. We had bacon, biscuits, grits and eggs for breakfast, and tacos, nachos and salads for lunch. Camp Wahi is really fun to go to. I love Camp Wahi, and I can't wait to go back tomorrow.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
This is my first picture at Camp Wahi

Photobucket
These are me and my friend's paintings (mine is the first one)

Photobucket
This is one of my favorite paintings. Another girl did it.

Photobucket
The girl who did this picture, she has the same name as my American Girl doll. That's why I took a picture of her painting.

Photobucket
This is a cool leaf.

Photobucket 
This is a picture of a rainbow with a leaf with purple and blue on it.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like so much fun, I wish I could go with you tomorrow! Have a great time and I can't wait to read all about it!

    ReplyDelete