Saturday, July 7, 2012

Two Books I've Read

Nancy Clancy: Super Sleuth by Jane O'Connor
Photobucket
I think that Nancy Clancy is a great detective because she can solve mysteries. It was a fun book to read, and I really like the book. It had two mysteries in it. Nancy Clancy is a good detective and the book was super good.



Bink and Gollie by Kate DiCamillo
Photobucket
Bink and Gollie is a funny book. It has three stories in it. It is about two girls, Bink and Gollie, who are best friends. They call each other in their tree house. Bink gets new, bright socks in the first story, Gollie goes to climb the mountains in the second story, and in the third story, Bink got a new goldfish that lives in the lake. I really like the stories, and am ready to read the second book.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you!!! I found out how much fun it was to read and write when I was your age too. I had to write in a journal though... Blogs hadn't been invented yet!

    ReplyDelete